Crashing

Rashna K. Staid

29 Apr, 2015 09:58 PM

Hi,

Every time I try to load my drawing the app closes down. Help.

1. 1 Posted by Katherine on 29 Apr, 2015 10:03 PM

I am having the same problem. Every time I try to open any of my drawings the app crashes. Please help!

2. 2 Posted by Dennis Brinn on 30 Apr, 2015 12:51 PM

New iPad Mini

Purchased Pro ap. will not open sample floorplan or new floorplan. program shuts down immediately.

Please help or provide instructions for a refund.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Max on 30 Apr, 2015 08:24 PM

Hello Rashna, Katherine, Dennis,

On Tuesday we released a version that contained a glitch affecting iOS7 users. Shortly after discovering this, we published version 2.2.7 which has been very thoroughly tested, and should be available in the app store now. Sorry for the inconvenience. We've added the cause of this glitch to our testing procedure to prevent this from happening in the future.

Best,

• Max
  4. 4 Posted by Katherine Ross on 01 May, 2015 04:18 AM

Hello, Max.

Thank you very much! I downloaded the upgrade, and my plans are now opening. And the app seems more stable now. It used to crash a lot when I was adding furniture, but now it does not.

Thank you, again.

Katherine

5. 5 Posted by Dennis Brinn on 01 May, 2015 12:34 PM

Went home last night and all is working as it should.  Thank you for your prompt attention
    dennis
     To: [email blocked]
     Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 4:24 PM
     Subject: Re: Crashing [Questions #1728]

#yiv7538741248 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv7538741248 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Max on 01 May, 2015 03:21 PM

Hi Dennis,

Good to know!

Thank you for purchasing Floorplans.

• Max
  7. 7 Posted by Sascha on 04 Feb, 2017 09:52 PM

I am trying to use the app after a couple of years not using it. It crashes when I load any floorplan. Currently running ios7.1.2. Upgrading iOS would kill my iPad. How can I get this to work?

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Max on 06 Feb, 2017 04:09 AM

Hi Sascha,

We need to issue some fixed for iOS 7. We try to support the latest version of iOS plus two versions back. But we see that there are large numbers of users on iOS7, we we will try to fix the problem in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Max

9. 9 Posted by Emma on 09 Feb, 2017 07:47 PM

I'm trying to use the app having not used it for a month or so. I repeatedly get an Error message saying document could not be autosaved. Please close the doc & revert to an earlier version. When I close it I get another Error saying Doc could not be saved. I'm on IOS 9.3.5

Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac