Measurements not showing when I export to PDF

shajjad.miah

10 May, 2015 12:38 PM

I have created multiple rooms with multiple floors but when I export the file and e-mail this to me, the measurements is not showing on the pdf document. There is only few showing but a lot of them is missing. I had removed the white space and also increased the text size, does not help. Please help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Max on 01 Jun, 2015 04:49 PM

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I will try to replicate this and see if we can issue a fix.

- Max

2. 2 Posted by shajjad.miah on 01 Jun, 2015 05:02 PM

Thank you for your e-mail and I will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible. If you would like to track your case, please login to your Client Section by visiting: http://icslegal.com/login.php.

If you would like to discuss any part of your e-mail, please contact our Client Services Team on 0207 237 3388 and choose option 2. Please note that if you require case updates, documents return, or anything related to this, please e-mail the Client Services Team on [email blocked].

Thank you.

Shajjad Miah | Senior Adviser | ICS Legal

3. 3 Posted by editing-service... on 20 Jul, 2018 11:53 AM

I did not notice that there are aspects that are not displayed when importing files into this type, <a href="http://editing-services.org/">editing-services.org</a> but now I will definitely pay attention to it.

4. 4 Posted by writing assignm... on 01 Oct, 2018 08:19 AM

writing assignment ideas-essaywritingservices.org's Avatar

This comment was split into a new discussion: Measurements not showing when I export to PDF

When I encountered a similar problem, I had to seek help from professionals because I myself was not able to do something.

5. Max closed this discussion on 22 Oct, 2018 10:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac