Adding audio video & security symbols?

peter

06 Jul, 2018 12:34 AM

Dear sir or madame,

I'm looking for an app that would allow me to import a .pdf or create a floorplan and then be able to place symbols onto this pdf floorplan to show locations for our flat panel tv's, speakers, motion detectors, keypads, data jacks, etc... Does this app allow this and what kind of symbols do you offer for this?

Kindly advise.
Thanks,

Peter

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Max on 12 Jul, 2018 05:40 AM

Hi Peter,

I think our app would perfectly suit your needs. I also wanted to let you know that the next update to the app will allow the ability to store a database of custom symbols. The current version of the app has a couple TV symbols, but the next update will allow you to keep track of any number of symbols and upload PDF or JPG image files for them, as well as the dimensions.

- Max

2. 2 Posted by Terri on 08 Aug, 2018 12:12 PM

The availability of such an option made it possible to take full advantage of the benefits of e-mail. We can also visit the website http://english-essay-writing-help.org/blog/essay-structure.html for assistance.

3. 3 Posted by Peter Cook on 08 Aug, 2018 12:13 PM

I'm sorry but I'll be unable to return your email at this time as I will be out of the office until Wednesday August 15th for some vacation time with the family. If you have an immediate need, please contact Steve Dykehouse or Diane Reinhardt at our office (269) 324-6072 and they'll be glad to assist you further. Thanks so much!!

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Max on 08 Aug, 2018 11:14 PM

Hi Peter,

Just wanted to give you update on the custom symbols feature. It is close to release as a beta, and will appear in the next update. I would say probably at the end of August.

- Max

5. 5 Posted by Peter Cook on 08 Aug, 2018 11:14 PM

I'm sorry but I'll be unable to return your email at this time as I will be out of the office until Wednesday August 15th for some vacation time with the family. If you have an immediate need, please contact Steve Dykehouse or Diane Reinhardt at our office (269) 324-6072 and they'll be glad to assist you further. Thanks so much!!

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Max on 22 Oct, 2018 10:33 PM

Hi Peter,

Wanted to let you know that we added something called FloorplansCloud (http://www.greenteaapps.com/floorplans-cloud/)

Its a web tool that allows creation of custom symbols, that can then be used in the app.

Hope this helps!

- Max

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac