Floorplan Pro wont export or email finished plan

nfordyce60

08 Feb, 2019 03:40 PM

Floorplan Pro was working perfectly, then it decided not to connect with Dropbox to send PDF or Jpeg files, nor would it email the same files either. My only way to send a plan is to print it, scan it and then email the scan. A further issue is that when I select room furniture i.e. stair, door or window the headings bar is empty with no headings meaning I have to guess where the doors and windows are or which area to click on to find stairs etc .

I am running version 2.7.2 (3053)
Export to dropbox greyed out.
Selecting send by email:- select PDF or JPG symbol shows at bottom of page to show document is there. Add email address, complete and send - nothing arrives - nothing in Spam or Bulk Mail
Using the share option I can Dropbox the raw floorplan file

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Max on 10 Feb, 2019 02:57 AM

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this issue. When you say the DropBox is grayed, is the option grayed out in the Sync menu (see screenshot), or when you have the screen open and are trying to export it? it may be just that you have to login to Dropbox again.

- Max

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac