3D Add on

Barry Scarborough

21 Jan, 2020 02:45 PM

Having just downloaded the 3D module, I am unable to bring up the wall patterns by double tapping a wall and also the pinch to zoom does not work. I am using the latest iPad pro and I do have the most recent Floorplans Pro app.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

1. 1 Posted by Nick Rakel on 22 Jan, 2020 09:13 PM

I am also having issue with 3D. The program drops you to the “center” of your overall whitespace. You can look in any direction, but cannot navigate around the space at all with the new update.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Max on 24 Jan, 2020 09:16 PM

Hi Nick and Barry,

I am working to replicate this, and have a fix included in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,

- Max

3. 3 Posted by Rob on 02 Feb, 2020 09:50 PM

Yip the 3D mode not great anymore cos limited to navigating - almost frozen in one spot- any chance this will be fixed ?

Thanks

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Max on 04 Feb, 2020 11:25 PM

Hi Rob,

This is an update coming by the end of the week. A fix to this should be part of the update, in worst case the following week.

Best,

- Max

5. 5 Posted by Arturo on 20 Feb, 2020 02:49 PM

good day. The application no longer works in 3D views, it cannot move forward, zoom out, zoom in. I have iPad Pro 9.7 updated.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Max on 20 Feb, 2020 09:54 PM

Hi Arturo,

I was able to replicate the problem and it should be part of the next update (2.8.4). Unfortunately, it didn’t make it into the update released today (2.8.3). But it will definitely be included in the next one.

Best,

- Max

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac