Delete plan

Frankie Liew

19 Feb, 2014 07:46 AM

When I want to remove The plan file... > edit, hightlight the plan, a yellow border appeared. > dustbin, red note appeared to ask ' Delete Plan ' > click.
But is not the plan it deleted.... why?

1. 1 Posted by Jack h. on 01 May, 2014 06:22 PM

Same problem

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Max on 09 May, 2014 12:35 PM

Hi Frankie,

I have not been able to duplicate this problem, but will continue trying. If I can duplicate and find the cause we will issue an update. Do you have iCloud enabled on your app?

• Max
  3. 3 Posted by James on 20 Jun, 2015 02:15 PM

I am also having the same issue. I delete a drawing and the number of drawings I have goes down by one, but the drawing I selected didn't disappear. Plus it is very tedious to delete a mass amount of drawings. The program has started to run slow since I hit over 100. About a month and a half ago.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Max on 24 Jun, 2015 08:32 PM

Hi James, Frankie,

Let us do another attempt to replicate this issue. Will also make a note of the performance lag when dealing with many plans.

Best,

- Max

5. 5 Posted by Jd Pope on 25 Jun, 2015 04:16 PM

Thanks Max, Looking forward to potential fixes.

James Pope,
    Du Page Radon Testing Inc.

6. 6 Posted by John Paciulli on 25 Jan, 2017 06:55 PM

Really really bad lagging...I have cloud backup on and 600 drawings....how do I delete them and still have a copy?//

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Max on 06 Feb, 2017 03:17 AM

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about the issue. 600 is many plans. However, I am delighted to know that the app has been so useful to you!

I think the easiest way to copy the plans would be to plug the iPad / iPhone into a computer, go to iTunes > Select your iPad > Click Apps > Scroll down to File Sharing, and find Floorplans. I've attached a screenshot. Once you locate the files, you can just drag them to your desktop, or a folder.

Also for such a large number of files, I'm sure there are ways we can avoid the lag. I'll raise this with the devs, and see if there's a solution we can implement in a future update.

Best,

- Max

8. 8 Posted by John Paciulli on 06 Feb, 2017 08:26 PM

Floorplans does not show up in the list of apps on the ipad?? Thanks for your response. Also, I cant even delete them directly from the ipad. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t

John J. Paciulli, President

INSIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL, INC.

74 East Main Street, Suite 1

Patchogue, NY 11772

631-654-2780 (v)

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Max on 14 Mar, 2017 07:40 PM

Hi John,

That's pretty odd that it does not show up on the list. What version of iOS are you using?

- Max

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac