Renaming files

Didik Hartono

29 Dec, 2018 08:31 PM

This comment was split from the discussion: Renaming files

Dear sir,

While editing the file , the app closed suddenly and when I tried to open back the file, the app closed . I tried duplicating the file and opening it again but doesn’t work, I tried renaming the file and used the above solution but the app closed immediately too.. ( can’t rename the project like before , before when I tried to rename the file , the project duplicate with empty floorplan and erase the original floorplan , I complained to you and the file is restored less than 24h , thank you very much )

I can open old files but the latest file can’t be opened since the app immediately closed whenever I tried to open it.

Please help me thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Max on 29 Dec, 2018 08:40 PM

Hello,

You should be able to revert the plan to a slightly older version if you select the plan in "Edit Mode" and select the History menu.

Also would it be possible for you to email that plan to me at [email blocked]
    I can try testing to see what is causing the crash.

- Max

2. 2 Posted by D Hartono on 03 Jan, 2019 02:13 AM

Dear sir,

I tried using history menu but all I got is blank page with the word “ no
    history “ and I tried to email you the document but the app closed as soon
    as I hit the email document button...

Thank you for your time but I decide to redo my work from scratch and save
    them via duplicating every time I make new floor.

Hopefully this error won’t happen again.

Ps u have a really great app, I tried about 8 app and clearly u have the
    best floorplan app... keep up the good work . 

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Max on 03 Jan, 2019 09:32 PM

Hello,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Sounds like the file must have been majorly corrupted, not sure what the cause. The history menu normally can cure this, as it makes a copy every time time you open and close the file. Not sure what happened in this case however. Wish I could do more to help.

Glad to know you like the app! In the next few updates we'll try to get rid of some of these pesky crashes.

Best,
    - Max

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac